This ADC product is composed of an anti-CD30 antibody (clone cAC10) conjugated via vc linker to MMAE (cAC10-vc-MMAE). It has demonstrated a response in Hodgkin lymphoma (HL) and anaplastic large cell lymphoma treatment by a MOA (Mechanism of Action) of microtubules depolymerizing.
- Antibody Overview
- Chimeric Anti-CD30 mAb, cAC10
- Linker Class/Description
- Class: Enzymatically cleavable linker-Peptide linker
Description: peptide linkers, belonging to Enzymatically cleavable linkers, combine greater systemic stability with rapid enzymatic release of the drug in the target cell. The scission of peptidic bonds relies on lysosomal proteolytic enzymes, which have very low activities in blood due to endogenous inhibitors and the unfavorably high pH value of blood.
- MMAE (monomethyl auristatin E)
- Drug Class/Description
- Class: Auristatin
Description: Auristatins are water-soluble dolastatin analogs of dolastatin 10. Dolastatin 10 belongs to dolastatin family and it can powerfully bind to tubulin, thus inhibiting polymerization mediated through the binding to the vinca alkaloid binding domain, and causes cell to accumulate in metaphase arrest.
- The protein encoded by this gene is a member of the TNF-receptor superfamily. This receptor is expressed by activated, but not by resting, T and B cells. TRAF2 and TRAF5 can interact with this receptor, and mediate the signal transduction that leads to the activation of NF-kappaB. This receptor is a positive regulator of apoptosis, and also has been shown to limit the proliferative potential of autoreactive CD8 effector T cells and protect the body against autoimmunity. Two alternatively spliced transcript variants of this gene encoding distinct isoforms have been reported. [provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008]
- Alternative Names
- TNFRSF8; tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily, member 8; CD30; Ki-1; D1S166E; tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 8; Ki-1 antigen; CD30L receptor
- Entrez Gene ID
- UniProt ID
For lab research use only, not for diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us