The protein encoded by this gene is a vesicle-bound, sodium-dependent phosphate transporter that is specifically expressed in the neuron-rich regions of the brain. It is preferentially associated with the membranes of synaptic vesicles and functions in glutamate transport. The protein shares 82% identity with the differentiation-associated Na-dependent inorganic phosphate cotransporter and they appear to form a distinct class within the Na+/Pi cotransporter family.
- Derivation: Phage display library screening
- Species Reactivity: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Type: IgG
- Application: WB
- Derivation: Mouse
- Species Reactivity: Human
- Type: Mouse IgG1
- Application: WB, ELISA, IHC
- Species Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat
- Type: Rabbit IgG
- Application: IF, IHC-P, WB
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us
For Research Use Only. Not For Clinical Use.