Anti-GFP VHH Single Domain Antibody [Alexa Fluor® 488] (NABC-006)
Anti-GFP VHH Single Domain Antibody [Alexa Fluor® 488] is a recombinant protein produced in E. coli.
- Recombinant full length protein corresponding to Aequorea victoria GFP.
- Llama VHH
- Specifically binds GFP, eGFP and BFP. This antibody binds GFP N-terminal and C-terminal fusion proteins. It does not interact with CFP, RFP, YFP, mCherry or TurboGFP.
- Molecule Class
- VHH Single Domain Antibody
- This product is suitable for use in IF and most other immunological methods.
- Alexa Fluor® 488
- Alternative Names
- GFP; green fluorescent protein
- Entrez Gene ID
- UniProt ID
For lab research use only, not for diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us